Meet the Doctor
Dr. Bradley J Reich
I was born and raised in South Beloit, Illinois, where I was an active member in the school and community. I attended the South Beloit High School, participated in football and played the drums in the band. At the age of 17, being active in the boy scouts, I received the Eagle Award.
After graduating from high school, I attended Rock Valley College where I took the pre-medcourses to enter into the health care field. Upon graduating with my associated degree, I entered the Palmer College of Chiropractic. In December of 1986, I received my Doctor of Chiropractic Degree.
Shortly after graduation I returned to South Beloit, my home, to enter into an associatship with my father, Dr. Robert R. Reich, at the Reich Chiropractic Clinic. A few years later I met and married my wife, Tina; and we have two beautiful children Halie and Jillian.
I am enthusiastic about having the opportunity to be of service to my community, and to be included in its growth. If I can be of service to you in any way, just let me know, even if it’s just to say hello.
Yours for Better Health,
Dr. Bradley J. Reich
* Graduated in 1981 from South Beloit High School with college preparation courses
* Graduated in 1983 from Rock Valley College with an Associates Degree in Science.
* Graduated in 1986 from Palmer College of Chiropractic with a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree and a Science Degree in X-ray.
Professional Training :
* Doctor of Chiropractic License held in the State of Illinois-1987
* Doctor of Chiropractic License held in the State of Wisconsin-1996
* National Chiropractic Board Examination Graduate, Parts1,2,and 3
Profession Memberships :
* Member of Palmer Alumni Association and the International Alumni Association.
* Member of the President’s Club, Palmer College
* Member of and past president and vice president of the Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association, District 1
* Member of the American Chiropractic Association
* Member of the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce and the Rockton Chamber of Commerce
* Member of the Eagle Scouts of America
* Member of the Illinois Masonic Lodge, former worshipful master, AF & AM Mason
* Member of the Tebala Shrine Temple
* Member of the York Rites of Illinois Knights Templar
* Member of the Scottish Rites (Freeport Consistory)
Honors and Awards :
* President’s Club, Palmer College of Chiropractic
* Achieved Eagle Scout Honors: Gold, Silver and Bronze Palms
* Received South Beloit American Legion Boys State
Professional Experience :
* In 1997 Dr. Reich was one of the chiropractors who traveled to Panama and Volunteered his time and skills to help people who don’t normally have access to chiropractic care.
* Former Vice President of the Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association, District 1, in 1985
* Former President of the Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association, District 1, from 2000-2004
* Owner and operator of Reich Chiropractic Clinic since 1986
Specialized Skills :
* Certified in Activator Technique and Development
* Advanced Education in Thompson Technique and Palmer Package
* Advanced Education Classes received through the Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association and the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
* We specialize in worker’s compensation and whiplash cases, sports injury cases, and care for the seniors and children.
*Certification in Nutrition
Awards for Clinical Excellence and Knowledge :
Certified in Activator Technique and Development Certification in Nutrition
Doctor participates with the following insurances :
For your convenience we file all of the different types of insurance. We participate in Medicare, and are in the Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, Healthways WholeHealth (formally Humana), ChoiceCare, HSM ECOH, and Integrated Health Plan Networks.